Thursday, November 29, 2012

The ebb & flow of winter

Ready! We are ready for winter to strike us with her cold, bury us with her snows and peril us with her icy surfaces.... But no, she comes drops a few degrees and a couple of inches of white and then flits away leaving us wanting for more. Next week we are expecting spring like temperatures of 51 degrees on Monday. That after waking up in the teens these last handful of days. I suppose this just makes us better acclimated to handle the brutal blizzards likely to follow. Below are some photos I of Cedaroma Lodge from the lake on my first Ice Walk. Next week, I will share photos of the first blossoms (kidding!)

Where the footprints stop, I did NOT fall through the ice.
I turned on my turbo pack and flew back to shore so I could take this cool photo.



 
More this year winter UP NORTH photos sprinkled throughout the Cedaroma Lodge website.

No comments:

Post a Comment