Tuesday, November 6, 2012

First Snow "Up North" Wisconsin

Today I awoke to a soft, light, white ground cover. SNOW! I knew it was coming, eventually. But had hoped a few more weeks of clear weather for all the work we are doing around here on the grounds, cabins and such. Alas... Bring it on!

I wish I had started a blog when we first got here so folks not on Facebook could follow along with us. Perhaps, now that the snow has started, I will do a few highlight posts from our transition. Maybe just the funny ones!

Well, we are here and ready to go, bring on the snow and the winter visitors!

Cedaroma Lodge, First Snow "Up North" Wisconsin
Our first snow. A tad dreary, I will get some pretty snow
pictures as soon as the sun comes out.


The next day, the ice is full of holes. I said crop circles, someone else corrected me to Crappie Circles

 

No comments:

Post a Comment