Sunday, November 11, 2012

Now Victor cooks just for me!

Dining up north, around Cedaroma? We have discovered some great places to eat near here and in another post, I will talk about my favorite spots. More often we enjoy our meals from Cottage #7, over looking  the lake.

What a treat these last weeks have been as we start to establish little regular things in our day-to-day life. Victor, as he is most qualified, does all the cooking. Lucky for me! I have been presented with the most amazing meals, though the portion sizes are still too big. (I think he misses the huge kitchen at the Hotel Charlotte, and all the staff to clean up after him.)

I mentioned on the Facebook post, Pizza is one of our favorites, homemade, thin crust but we have had some other fabulous dishes too. Let me show you a few:

Home made bead, this is just the rising dough

Ham & Beans

Chicken Florentine with Asparagus intead of Spinach

A Favorite of mine, meaty lasagna

Chops, asparagus & beans

Pizza, thin as can be!

I am pretty sure he is itching to cook again in a restaurant,
and perhaps some day we will travel that path again.
Mean while, I am enjoying all his great dishes.
 
Join us at Cedaroma Lodge, maybe I can get Victor to cook us up
something special one of your nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment