Saturday, April 5, 2014

Winter in my Spring

I am not sure the difference, one day to the next but some days, a whole lot gets done. This week I was loving the melt, then we got hit with a winter storm of namable magnitude and well.... now, winter is in my spring! But it's leaving fast.

Right... alll the things that got done, how about this list: 
  • I took some fabulous post storm photos, Published some to Facebook and this blog, edited some for size, and put some on the website for next winter, 
  • Decided to move my blog back to here, from cedaroma.wordpress.com 
  • Researched some new companies to move my IRA investments for this year into,
  • Took the dog for a walk on the beach, 
  • Signed up for a Kohl's card so I can get the 20% discount on the new Crock Pots we want to put into each cabin. 
  • Did the dishes, 
  • Researched flight pricing to Dublin for October... Maybe! 
  • Touched base with a few folks about selling the boat in California, looked at classifieds on Latitude 38... tabled for later. 
  • Rectified the month end accounts, 
  • Found Victor's paperwork for this week, 
  • Organized California paperwork, the Bayview purchase paperwork and the corresponding insurance paperwork. 
  • Reorganized some email folders & corresponding messages, 
  • Took a break to shovel the walks in front of cabins 3, 5 & 6, 
  • Worked on my ESEED presentation 


And it is only 5 o'clock. WOW. 

Oh, and I got a reservation for May and processed that and stayed on top of the Facebook postings and comments throughout the day. I feel really useful today. Hmmmm. I might need a vacation... Actually, it is far more energizing getting more work done than it is not getting it done but trying too all day.

So, all in all a good day! 



Yes, I forgot, I also saved the dog from himself!
He wound his looooong lead around so many things he could only move a few inches. 

Isn't that lovely. Post storm shots can be really stunning. 


I took a walk out on the lake too. LOTS of untouched white snow everywhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment